Let me be me!
Edited  by Yura
Basecode : Afiqah Junizan
Owner : Big Boss(imannuraddin)
ABOUT POST LOVE HISTORY
Raining. Bless!


السلام عليكم

Danbos and the Storm

That's what i've doing right now!
Looking at the blessing raining through a wide opening window!

Yes! I like it! Heart it so much~~~


I think...
i have fallen in love with rain.
I don't know, but i can feel how's the feeling.
So...blessful. Peaceful. Pleasance!

On a Rainy Day
Hearing for the sound of rain.

The sound.
For me, it was like a lullaby from a mother to his daughter or son.
I can feel it.
Feeling like my mum cradlesinging to me. 
Singing a quiet song to lull a child to sleep. 
Subhanallah. :)
I was missing it so much! 


Is it Really Raining

The smell.
Smell of rain.
For me, it was a bless.
A blessing rain.
I admit that i've addicted with the smell of rain.
A smell that you can just only found while in raining.
No one can make it.
But...only ALLAH!
It's from ALLAH.
Only ALLAH can make a sound and smell of rain.
Just Him has the powerful of it!

There are also some reason why i've fallen in love with rain,
even i knew my body was too allergic with it.
My weakness. :(
I'm not blaming to ALLAH who's created the rain.
But, i think it was happened because our own hand!
The people's hand.
Okay..forget about it!

1- I can hide my tears in the rain!

 Tears Hidden in the Rain

I've did it!
Hidden tears in the rain.
That's time...i was so sad.
Coincidentally it was raining.
I was walking in the rain while crying without an umbrella to protect me!
I did it, purposely.
So...no one can't know the truth, :)


2- As a release tension!

Though We Are Wet

I'm also have did it with my best friend.
It was happened two semester ago.
Due to tension with a horror assigىment and the cruel lecturer,
she and i were planned to play in the rain.
We also skipped the class at the time.
Even we've skipped the class but we're so happy at the time.
We are screamed to loudly in the rain.
We've said: 
"I hate the cruel lecturer!"
"I hate the horror assignment!"
Then...we're laughed!
Laughed loudly.
Togetherly we're wet!
Hahaha XD

3- The very good time to sleep!

A Day of Rest

Yes!
I'm very like to sleep in the raining.
Coldness in the soft blanket. 
So...peaceful!

Okay...it's still raining and i feel like wanna to go to bed!
Bye-bye~~~

وسلام